Skin Care Treatment in Turkey
Skin Care Treatment in Turkey is an article that aims to give you all the information you do not know about Skin Care Treatment in Turkey. We kindly shared the main headings with you;
Skin Care Treatment
A key component of both a stunning appearance and good mental and physical wellness is having healthy, glowing skin. The skin’s intrinsic ability to operate requires additional factors. Even if the goal of skin care appears to be attractiveness, the preservation of skin health should come first.Invest in your health, invest in a brighter future. Our comprehensive medical programs deliver real results, while you indulge in the beauty and serenity of our destination.
What are the General Steps of Skin Care Treatment?
Even though skin care treatment steps vary for everyone due to every skin having a unique structure and shape, here are some helpful generalized steps for skin care treatment.
- Dermatological skin analysis by a professional is the first step in applying dermo-cosmetic skin care. The needs of the skin are identified through this analysis.
- Afterwards, the skin is cleaned from oil, make-up residues, and dirt. This is the pre-cleansing phase.
- Then, specialists use hand tools to treat blackheads, whiteheads, excess fatty tissue, and acne.
- The pores are then tightened when the dead skin on the skin’s surface is removed via peeling.
- Lastly, moisturizing and applying a skin-care-mask is needed.
What are the Benefits of Regular Skin Care Treatment?
Taking care of our skin is a crucial aspect of our lives. Even more, putting this act into a routine is more important.
- Removal of acne, blackheads, and acne-related issues,
- Spot therapy,
- Delaying the aging process,
- Lifting applications that boost collagen production,
- Reduced pore size,
- Balancing the skin’s tone by avoiding color variations,
- Removing blackheads and whiteheads via comedone therapy
Can be achieved with skin care.
What are the Important Ingredients in Skin Care Products?
There are many products with tons of ingredients that are used for skin care. In this madness of ingredients, here are some of the most important ones.
One of the key components of anti-aging products would be the antioxidant vitamin C. Antioxidants generally have the ability to lessen the harm that free radicals cause to the skin. Additionally, vitamin C seeks to reverse aging symptoms brought on by environmental factors including UV rays, an unbalanced diet, and stress.
With its capacity to store 1000 times its own weight in water molecules, hyaluronic acid, one of the most well-liked skin care components in recent years, is a very efficient substance in both hydrating and anti-aging effects. Hyaluronic acid is a substance with various molecular sizes that is beneficial for the loss of firmness that happens as a result of the skin losing its flexibility and fullness over time. While those with large molecules stay in the top layer of the skin and work as moisturizers, those with micro molecules penetrate deeper and make the skin appear fuller.
Salicylic acid, an Alpha Hydroxy Acid that some people with skin issues may prefer, is a property that can cause micro-peeling of the skin. The appearance of pores, acne, blackheads and fine wrinkles on the skin are all reduced in this way.
One of the most commonly used ingredients for relaxing and hydrating the skin is aloe vera. Aloe vera is a fantastic source of moisture and is well-known for treating wounds and irritants. Your skin can become more hydrated, vibrant, and healthy by using aloe vera face masks and lotions.
One of the most vital and well-liked components in anti-aging products is retinol. Retinol is an effective anti-wrinkle since it minimizes fine lines and wrinkles on the skin. Use moisturizing creams with retinol to give your skin a younger and smoother appearance.
Prebiotic and Probiotic Oils
Among the components that work to smooth the skin and lessen the effects of aging are prebiotic and probiotic oils, which have a profound impact on the skin microbiome. For skin that looks younger and healthier, prebiotic and probiotic oils are essential because they repair the skin, minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and support the skin’s natural flora.
Which Skin Care Products We Should Not Use Together?
Although we may see every healthy and helpful ingredient of skin care as a guarantee, some of them should not be used together due to the probability of causing many problems with chemical reactions.
Alpha Hydroxy Acid – Vitamin C
The exfoliant Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) has a pH that is high enough to render Vitamin C inactive. These two, in essence, cancel each other out! Both are beneficial for brightening skin and reducing rough spots, but they work significantly better when used individually. AHAs are the most effective at treating fine lines, acne, and hyperpigmentation, although vitamin C has more antioxidants to prevent aging and rough skin.
Retinol – Salicylic Acid
Retinol and salicylic acid, which are both too powerful to be used separately, can produce burning, peeling, and irritation when combined. Salicylic acid is particularly helpful in treating blackheads and congested pores; however, retinol is better suited to reducing the signs of aging.
Probiotics – Antimicrobials
Probiotics used topically have been linked to clearer, less irritated skin. Use caution while using any product that eliminates bacteria because these contain living bacteria. Anti-acne products should be avoided: Citrus, tea tree oil, sulfur, and benzoyl peroxide are common antimicrobials, but none of these should be used along with probiotics.
Which Skin Type Should Use Which Skin Care Products?
As the skin itself is a very personalized organ, not every product is suitable for every person. Your skincare routine should be prepared according to your skin type.
Normal skin is described as having smooth, closed pores, a transparent look, and a moisture and oil balance that is in harmony. It is the most delicate skin.
Cream or milk-based makeup removers, soap-free foaming gel cleansers, light moisturizers with a normal alcohol content (5-7.5%), and peeling cream applied once or twice a week are all acceptable products for people in the age range of 20 to 30. The nourishing night cream, eye cream, and masks worn starting in the thirties for 1-2 days a week should be supplemented with anti-aging serums and creams at the age of forty.
It has a dull appearance, less oil is secreted than usual, and very little moisture is present. Both white and dark skin tones might have it. Small and closed pores are present.
Products like a cream- or milk-type cleanser, an alcohol-free tonic, a rich moisturizer, a nourishing night cream with a rich amount of oil, moisture- and oil-storing masks, eye and neck creams, peeling cream, serums, and ampoules can be used as you become older. Starting in the 20s, this type of skin is very easily damaged, especially by the sun and wind, and it begins to wrinkle quickly. They must therefore remember to use sunscreen after applying products, whether it is summer or winter.
While the eye region and cheeks are more typical and drier, the T-zone is oily in this skin type. There could occasionally be a moisture shortage. Open pores, blackheads, and acne may form in oily areas. The pores are closed in other places.
Starting in your thirties, you should start using products like milk and gel-type cleansers, low alcohol tonics (3-5 percent), moisturizing, cleansing, firming masks, peeling cream, night cream, and eye cream. Climates have a significant impact on this skin type. Acne problems arise in the summer because oily spots get oilier. The cheeks become extremely dry in the winter and develop straining, scaling, redness, and itching.
It is a kind of skin that is stretched out, dehydrated, red, itchy, and burning. It is also thin enough to reveal veins. It typically has an allergic tendency and responds quickly to unpleasant situations.
Milk-style cleansers, alcohol-free tonics, and anti-sensitization care lotions are among the products that can be utilized. Before applying a new cosmetic item on their faces, people with this skin type should test it for three days in a spot like the inside of the forearm or behind their ear to see if there is any reaction.
It appears to be bright and oiled. This skin is prone to acne, and has blackheads and large, visible pores.
Gel-type cleansers, tonics with alcohol, extremely light moisturizers, cleansing-firming masks, and peeling creams are among the products that can be utilized.
Korean-Style Skin Care Treatment
Whenever we say skin care treatment, the very first topic that comes to mind is Korean beauty and skin care products. So, here are some important details about Korean-style skin care treatments.
Use an Oil-Based Facial Cleanser
- A thorough and complete facial cleansing procedure in Korean skincare consists of two steps. You must first wash your skin with an oil-based facial cleanser before beginning the first of these stages. This way, you can remove the oily residue from your skin.
Use a Water-Based Facial Cleanser
- You should use a facial cleanser with a water base for the second part of the two-step face-washing procedure. You can clear your skin of any residual bits of oil and grime by doing this.
Clean Your Skin From Dead Cell Residues
- You should exfoliate your skin in the third step to remove any remaining dead skin cells. On average, healthy skin renews itself every 24 hours. Because of this, the epidermis, the top layer of your skin, becomes clogged with leftover dead cells. These leftovers could build up in your pores and result in skin issues if they are not cleared from your skin. Peeling products help your skin regenerate itself in a healthy way and allow you to totally purify your skin due to the tiny particles they contain.
Purify and Nourish Your Pores
- Antiseptic lotions called tonics assist you in deeply cleansing your pores and hydrating your skin. You can apply a tonic appropriate for your skin type to a clean cotton ball and wipe your face after thoroughly cleansing your skin with the aid of facial cleansers and peeling products. You can support your skin’s natural barrier and preserve the pH balance in this way.
Strengthen Your Skin’s Natural Barrier with the Help of Essence
- Essences are derived from plant oils and play a significant role in Korean skin care products. They vary depending on the requirements of various skin types and are used to treat and prevent skin issues.
Use the Help of Serums and Ampoules
- Serums work well at bolstering the skin’s natural barrier and balancing the moisture content to target the skin issue in a particular area of the skin. It should be emphasized that this step is entirely optional and is dependent on your skin’s needs.
Make Your Skin Stronger with Face Masks
- Face masks’ concentrated and strong compositions, which you should use two or three times each week, provide your skin with significant moisture and nutritional support. In Korean skincare, disposable paper face masks are the focal point.
Don’t Neglect Your Eye Area
- Compared to other parts of your face, the skin surrounding your eyes is thinner and more delicate. Because of this, the area around the eyes is where signs of exhaustion and premature aging are most noticeable. Choose moisturizers appropriate for your age group and gently moisturize the delicate eye area.
Provide Intense Moisture Support to Your Skin
- Moisture is essential to the health, elasticity, smoothness, and brightness of your skin. Therefore, it is advised to moisturize after thoroughly cleansing and purifying your skin every day.
Medical Skin Care Treatment and the Importance of It
With the use of dermo-cosmetic products and cutting-edge technology gadgets, medical skin care is the process of deep cleansing the skin by eliminating blackheads, dead skin cells, pore-clogging substances like sebum, and harmful chemicals from the skin’s surface. Allowing the skin tissues to air after thorough cleansing results in a bright, energetic, and healthy appearance.
The skin is revitalized and regains a vibrant, healthy appearance after receiving a thorough cleaning with medical skin care in a clinic with all the necessary tools. The skin’s oxygen content rises and lymph drainage and blood circulation are revived by medical skin care. The skin is free of blackheads and acne because the sebum and moisture levels are adjusted. When skin issues like blemishes, uneven skin tone, and acne scars are corrected, the skin appears tight, bright, and smooth. Read more to know about Skin Care Treatment in Turkey
Importance of Skin Care Treatment
The term “skin treatments” refers to the collective set of techniques used to improve the appearance of the skin. Skin issues, particularly those that begin in adolescence, vary as people age and become more influenced by genetic, environmental, and personal factors. Skin conditions that cause health and psychological issues are now much easier to treat because of the combination of contemporary medicine and engineering.
In Which Situations Skin Care Treatment is Needed?
Deformations of the skin develop with aging under adverse circumstances brought on by environmental factors (air pollution, seasonal changes), mental and psychological factors (stress exposure, etc.), and hormonal transitional times like puberty, pregnancy, or hormonal diseases. Along with this, the skin’s color and form change, the skin stretch over time, and capillary veins start to show. Skincare treatments can reduce the impact of this situation.
Important Notes that Should be Taken During Skin Care Treatment
- By identifying the issue in the skin, the source and nature of the issue are first identified. Whatever the discovered issue, the specialist and you will decide on the best course of action. The self-care and environmental recommendations you give to your skin will result in more serious and long-lasting issues.
- Your specialist doctor should examine what you anticipate, and the results of the evaluation should be considered and discussed.
Skin Care Treatment Methods
- Tattoo removal,
- Armpit sweating treatment (Miradry),
- Skin analysis,
- Beauty spot (Nevus) treatment,
- Acne & acne treatment,
- Spot treatment,
- Thulium laser spot treatment,
- Enzyme peeling,
- Carbon peeling,
- Laser capillary treatment,
- Aquafacial skin care.
- Medical skin care,
- Carboxy skin care
Can be done.