Neck Lift Cost in Turkey
Neck Lift Cost in Turkey is an article that aims to give you all the information you do not know about Neck Lift Cost in Turkey and more. We kindly shared the main headings with you;
- What is a Neck Lift?
- Who is Good Candidate for a Neck Lift?
- Types of Neck Lift Surgery
- Neck Lift Procedure
- Risks and Side Effects
- Why Get a Neck Lift Operation in Turkey?
- Is Neck Lift in Turkey Safe?
- Is Turkey a Good Place for a Neck Lift?
- Neck Lift Surgery – Recovery Schedule
- What to Expect After Neck Lift Surgery
- Next Treatment for Neck Lift
- How much is Neck Lift Cost in Turkey?
- Turkey Complete Neck Lift Operation Package Price
- Why is Neck Lift Cost in Turkey is Cheap?
- Results of the Neck Lift
- What Are Permanent Neck and Double Chin Lift Results?
What is a Neck Lift?
During this process, the main goal is to return the appearance of the patient’s jawline to a normal level. In this way, the itchy area will also remove excess fat without sagging. Periodic health problems, such as heavy smoking or diabetes, can be an obstacle to getting a neck lift. In addition, surgery can be postponed if neck surgery has been performed previously.
The plastic surgeon finally decided whether to perform the surgery. Especially for the double chin problem, young patients with good muscle strength, good tension and no sagging or excessive skin, liposuction under the chin can achieve very good results. To be successful in the elderly and in patients with significantly loose and sagging skin, procedures are required, such as stretching loose subcutaneous muscle tissue and removing excess skin. First, an examination is required to determine the reason for the neck lift.
Skin, muscle, fat, and even salivary glands are the cause of signs of aging on the neck and should be evaluated separately and included in the treatment plan as needed. Surgical methods used for the neck include stretching the neck skin, restoring the midline separation of the platysma muscle, removing the corset causing wrinkling, removing fatty tissue under the chin via liposuction or direct excision, and Treatment of hanging salivary glands.
Who is a Good Candidate for a Neck Lift?
If you find yourself only looking at your cleavage and not your head in the mirror for no apparent reason, you may be at risk of lifting your neck. Good candidates are:
People who live healthy lifestyles and have reasonable goals for what they can achieve by lifting their necks are happiest with their results.
People who experience significant slipping of the skin in the neck area, result in the famous “turkey neck” image. This can create insecurity, which can lead to a loss of self-esteem.
Types of Neck Lift Surgery
A neck lift is rarely performed alone and is usually done in combination with a facelift. Given the beauty of the neck, general and local anesthesia can be used. In most cases, general anesthesia is more appropriate. The procedure lasts an average of 2 hours, and no pain is observed except for the first day. When there is an entrance in front of or behind the ear, there is no sign except for a small sign and this sign is not visible from the outside.
Lifting the Lower Neck
A lower neck lift corrects the visible signs of aging in the lower jaw and neck. In this method, the surgeon operates on the tissue under the skin of the lower neck to reposition it, and usually, the neck muscles are tightened. The skin is pulled across a tight contour and excess skin is trimmed.
Mini Neck Lift
A mini neck lift is a less invasive neck lift surgery that can improve the appearance of the neck. During the procedure, the vertical strip of the neck is removed and the excess skin on the neck is tightened. The incision in a mini neck lift is less extensive than a regular neck lift, resulting in reduced surgery and recovery time, and less bruising and swelling. The result is a more youthful, attractive jawline and neckline with minimal downtime.
Neck Lift Procedure
A neck lift is a cosmetic procedure that removes excess skin and fat from the area around your jaw, resulting in a firmer, younger-looking neck.
A few days before the procedure, your surgeon may ask you to stop taking aspirin or other blood-thinning medications. And because smoking causes wrinkling of the skin and prevents recovery and healing, your doctor will also advise you to quit smoking before removing your throat.
The following steps are included in a neck lift:
- During the surgical procedure, you will be given medication to help you relax. Intravenous sedation and general anesthesia are two options.
- An incision is made at the hairline at the side of the sideburns, continuing down and around the ear, ending at the back hair.
- The platysma muscle is tightened and the tissue under the skin of the neck is repositioned. Excess skin is carefully removed, and the skin is wrapped around the raised features.
- Sutures and possibly skin glue are used to close the incision line. The stitches may dissolve over time or need to be removed after a few days. The incision line after a neck lift is usually well hidden in the hairline and the natural curve of the ear after healing.
- Swelling and bruising are common side effects of lifting your neck. You may need to wear special compression garments around your neck to minimize swelling. You should also keep your head straight and high above your heart. Avoid bending or twisting your neck for a few days.
Risks and Side Effects
Because smoking causes wrinkling of the skin and hinders rest and recovery, your doctor may advise you to quit smoking before lifting your neck. In addition, a few days before surgery, your doctor may ask you to stop taking aspirin and possibly other blood-thinning medications. Following are some of the risks associated with neck lift surgery:
- bruises under the skin
- sensitivity to anesthesia
- deep scars
- blood wound
- nerve damage
- skin damage
- Wounds that haven’t healed
Another problem with neck lifts is that you may not be satisfied with the results. Other operations may be an option.
Why Get a Neck Lift Operation in Turkey?
Turkey is one of the most popular countries for health tourism. Thousands of people travel to Turkey every year for neck lift surgery in Turkey.
This movement has a significant interest in Turkey’s World Tourism Agency. The company has infrastructure facilities, high-quality medical services, human resources, competitive price advantages, government support, geographical location, unique natural and historical resources, favorable weather conditions and quality, and global tourism.
We work with the best doctors and clinics for any plastic surgery to get the best results and experience in Turkey.
One of the most affordable things is neck lift cost in turkey for a neck lift in Europe. If you are planning a neck lift abroad, neck lift cost in turkey should be your first choice.
Is Neck Lift in Turkey Safe?
When you search the internet for neck lift surgery, the first thing that comes to mind is neck lift cost in Turkey. You may be skeptical at first, but it is as safe as having surgery in a European clinic. Turkey has become a hotspot for cosmetic surgery because of the experience.
Is Turkey a Good Place for a Neck Lift?
Of course, Turkey is a great place for neck lift surgery. Turkey is a beautiful country with friendly people and time offering the best operations at a reasonable price. And if you are a person who loves nature or history, there is no better place to visit. Two birds with one hit!
Neck Lift Surgery – Recovery Schedule
A neck lift can be performed on an outpatient basis under general anesthesia and usually takes 5-6 hours. While you can return home the same day after the procedure, full neck recovery can take a month or more.
Recovery time varies greatly depending on several factors such as the procedure you choose, your genetics, age, general health, and other factors such as pain tolerance.
- A small tube will be inserted down your throat to drain the fluid that has collected under your skin and stitches are placed at the site of your incision.
- About two days after surgery, your surgeon will remove the drainage in your neck. Your stitches will be removed by the surgeon 5 to 10 days after the procedure.
- You can also be sent home with a tight bandage. The bandage will help reduce swelling. It can take weeks to months for the swelling to completely go away, and then you will start to see the full effects of your neck lift.
- Most people need about a week at home to rest and recover from neck lift surgery. Make sure you have someone who can help you during this time. Follow your doctor’s recommendations carefully. Your doctor may suggest that you:
- For the first week, wear your bandage 24 hours a day, seven days a week. After that, you can still wear it at night for a while.
- Take pain medication regularly as directed by your surgeon. Do not take medications that contain aspirin without first asking to your doctor.
- You can put a cold compress. Avoid applying ice directly to your skin. Relieve pain and swelling,
- When lying down, try to keep your head straight
- Avoid prolonged hot showers and steam baths for several months. You should be able to take a cold shower the day after surgery.
- And avoid strenuous activity for the next two weeks.
What to Expect After Neck Lift Surgery
Lifting your neck can make you look younger and make you feel more confident. Many studies show that people who undergo cosmetic surgery are satisfied with the results and feel more confident as a result of the procedure. However, it is very important that you have realistic expectations of what can and cannot be achieved by lifting your neck.
Most patients are able to return to work after two weeks. If you have a demanding or stressful job, consult your doctor before returning to full-time work. You may need to adjust your workload or schedule.
In addition, common side effects after surgery include bruising, swelling, pain, tingling, and numbness. Keep this in mind, and when this happens, these side effects can last for several weeks.
However, you should call your doctor if you have any of these below:
- if your swelling, bleeding, bruising, or redness gets worse
- if your pain does not go away after taking painkillers,
- if blood or fluid leaks from the incision
Next Treatment for Neck Lift
You need to control the healing process after a neck lift by taking care of yourself. If the instructions are followed carefully, unwanted pain, problems with infection, and swelling can be prevented.
You Can Follow the Steps Below to Take Care of Yourself;
- Four times a day, clean the suture line with hydrogen peroxide on the Q-Tip, gently roll the Q-Tip over the suture line to remove dry blood, then apply a thin layer of antibiotic ointment.
- Use a cold compress to minimize swelling for the first 24-48 hours.
- Shower at least once a day and only wash hair with baby shampoo.
- Aspirin and ibuprofen products should be avoided because they can increase the risk of bleeding.
- In short, remember that while problems are not common, they can develop. This is a controlled situation in all types of operations. If you suspect a problem, see your doctor immediately.
How much is Neck Lift Cost in Turkey?
Average price in Istanbul, Turkey is USD 2850, the minimum price is USD 800, and maximum price is USD 4800. Prices may vary for different cities like Istanbul, Antalya, and Izmir.
The cost of a neck lift in Turkey depends on a number of factors and varies from clinic to clinic. And when you compare these prices with other clinics and countries that offer the process, you can see the difference.
And what Turkey has to offer with its international experience and medical care, as well as a surgery package that includes a wide range of services other than procedures: airport and hotel transfers, translations, and much more.
Turkey Complete Neck Lift Operation Package Price
The average price for an all-inclusive neck lift is $3350 or £2450 in Istanbul, Turkey. You can contact us to find out the price and what is included in the all-inclusive price at our clinic.
Why is Neck Lift Cost in Turkey is Cheap?
It’s no secret that all cosmetic surgeries in Turkey are cheap compared to European clinics and neck lift surgery is no exception. The most plausible reason for this situation is in each case; low prices, low taxes, low salaries for locals, and cheap accommodation in clinics.
What are the best neck lift surgery clinics in Turkey?
We work with the best facial and neck plastic surgery clinics in Turkey, with a team of doctors and surgeons with years of experience for patients from Arab and European countries. We offer the best and reasonable prices with great deals to you.
Is Neck Tightening Surgery Painful?
Sedation allows the patient to remain awake and calm under local anesthesia so there is no pain. A person may then notice that the neck is stretched out, although discomfort is usually not a problem.
How Long Does it Take for a Neck Lift in Turkey?
A neck lift usually takes five or six hours. Most patients need about 1 week at home to rest and recover from neck lift surgery, but you only need to stay 5 days in Turkey.
How Many Years Do Neck Lifts Last?
That’s hard to say. It depends on how well and extensively the surgery was performed and you may not notice this difference after surgery. This is influenced by the skill of the doctor, the quality of the operation and of course the health of the patient. But you won’t have any problems for an average of 10 years.
Does Health Insurance Cover Neck Lift Surgery?
If you are planning a neck lift, you may wonder if your health insurance will provide financial assistance.
Neck lift surgery is often not covered by health insurance because it is only considered as cosmetic surgery and appearance. Tell your doctor and insurance company if you need a neck lift to treat a medical condition so they can assess before surgery whether surgery has healed.
Results of the Neck Lift
- The double chin and fat pad on the neck are removed;
- Eliminates wrinkles and sagging skin;
- The right angle of the neck and chin is restored;
- The defined chin contour and slim neckline are restored.
- Plastic neck surgery can take you back 10-15 years!
What Are Permanent Neck and Double Chin Lift Results?
The durability of the results of double chin and neck surgery may vary depending on the patient’s habits. The double chin and neck procedure removes fat from the patient’s double chin. If the patient continues to gain weight after surgery, fat formation is inevitable.
When a double chin and neck procedure is used in patients over 50 years of age, we recommend including a neck lift in the operation. After the neck lift surgery, the patient may experience a double chin that is sagging again due to aging and gravity, but this sagging will not be as severe and intense as it was before the surgery.
Neck Lift Cost in Turkey Summary (Price, Duration Time, Hospitalization)
|Operation Number||1 sessions||Time to return to work||10-14 days|
|Anaesthesia||Full anaesthesia||Persistence of Results||Permanent|
|Sensitivity Time||a few weeks||Hospital Stay||1 night|