David Silva’s Hair Transplantation
David Silva’s Hair Transplantation is an article that aims to give you all the information you do not know about David Silva’s Hair Transplantation and more. We kindly shared the main headings with you;
- David Silva’s Effort to Get Treated for Hair Loss
- Which type of hair care did David Silva receive?
- What other options are there?
- In which situations is the FUT technique applied in hair transplantation?
- Advantages of the FUT Technique
- Disadvantages of FUT Technique
- Why is the FUT method not used today?
- Why you should choose the FUE technique?
- What are the advantages of the FUE technique?
One of the greatest football players in Premier League history is acknowledged to be David Silva. Since 2003, he has earned enormous praise while playing for Valencia, Manchester City, Real Sociedad, and Spain’s national side.
However, Silva has gained notoriety for reasons other than his extraordinary on-field abilities because of persistent rumours that he had a hair transplant.
David Silva’s Effort to Get Treated for Hair Loss
Silva’s thick hair has been seen on camera both short and long when he was younger.
Silva kept shortening his hair over time, and in the summer of 2017, he was spotted sporting a complete buzz cut.
Silva had the typical “widow’s peak” hairline since his hair had clearly receded significantly. He had probably kept his hair in a longer style for a while to hide how much of his head was bald.
After shaving his head, Silva completely changed his appearance, drawing comparisons to Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola from many admirers. Although it’s not necessary, this cut was probably made in preparation for his hair transplant; in most situations, only one or more donor regions will need to be clipped back.
David Silva was spotted shortly after this dramatic alteration displaying obvious signs of a hair transplant. As David Silva’s hair looked to be thicker than ever towards the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019, rumours about hair treatments for him proliferated.
However, it is obvious that he received a hair transplant. The rumours seem to be accurate.
David Silva appears to have had a hair transplant. And the astounding outcomes are proof of the effectiveness of today’s cutting-edge therapies.
Silva is just one of several footballers who have had successful hair transplants.
Which type of hair care did David Silva receive?
For the David Silva hair restoration treatment, it is quite likely that the FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique was employed by the physicians.
With this cutting-edge method, healthy hair follicles are removed from the sides and back of the head.
FUE is a minimally invasive treatment that can provide remarkable outcomes. When done by skilled medical professionals using cutting-edge equipment, the procedure is rather straightforward.
Prior to the procedure, Silva will have met with a surgeon to go through his options and learn more about his likely outcomes. Even if you’re a serious football player, this is an important step in the process of hair restoration for all patients!
Why is it essential? Because before deciding to do a hair transplant on you, specialists can inspect your hairline, scalp, and general hair health during consultations.
To ascertain whether the operation is suitable for you or not, it is essential that the hair clinic you select conducts an early examination during a consultation. If not, they can endanger your safety and produce a hair restoration that yields unsatisfactory outcomes in the end.
What other options are there?
FUT is the primary substitute for FUE hair transplants (Follicular Unit Transplantation).
A strip of flesh is cut off of the back of the skull during this invasive procedure, leaving a noticeable scar. The follicles in this strip are separated by cutting them into little pieces, which are then inserted into the bald or thinning scalp region.
If you intended to conceal the scar in the future, your style options may be limited by the scarring that is left following FUT. In order to avoid wearing your hair short, you would have to do so.
In which situations is the FUT technique applied in hair transplantation?
With the development of technology, the use of the FUT method has gradually decreased. However, in some unique circumstances, it is recommended. These special cases are:
- If there is very little hair in the donor area, this method is recommended by the doctor in order to collect more grafts.
- If a small number of grafts are to be collected due to retouching, the FUT method is used.
- This approach is ideal when the donor location has a lot of densely packed hair in order to protect the nearby hair follicles.
- It is favoured since it is substantially less expensive than alternative ways.
Advantages of the FUT Technique
- The FUT procedure is fairly quick since the grafts are not removed one by one. This is a sufficient reason for the preference for patients with limited time.
- Hair transplantation can also be performed on people with insufficient donor areas.
- It allows much more grafts to be collected as soon as possible.
- Hair transplantation can be performed without shaving the hair.
- The hair follicle removed with special methods is not damaged. Since the collected grafts are cleared of other tissue pieces, the channels to be opened for planting the hair in the area to be transplanted will be smaller. With the small channels, the blood circulation will not deteriorate and the transplanted hair follicles will grow faster.
- Especially in people with white hair, there is almost no trace of surgery.
- It is ideal for eyebrow planting.
Disadvantages of FUT Technique
- Post-operative stitch scars remain. There is a risk of infection if the stitches are not sutured.
- Since the scalp is removed, there may be numbness or numbness after the operation.
- In the gathered hair follicle, certain losses could take place.
- Swelling may occur around the eyes.
- There is a possibility of ingrown hair.
- When a second hair transplant operation is required, a new suture scar is formed.
- The healing process takes a little longer.
- Post-operative pain is more common due to stitches.
Why is the FUT method not used today?
David Silva’s Hair Transplantation was based on the FUE technique, the FUT technique is no longer applied today.
The strip-based removal of hair follicles from the donor location is known as FUT hair transplantation. This is accomplished during an FUE hair transplant by gathering individual hair follicles and transplanting them to the bare region.
In the donor region, scars from strips removed using the FUT procedure are possible. In a similar manner, sutures are put in place when this strip is brought to the area where there is no hair so that the hair may cling to the scalp. In this method, the back of the skull develops a scar and the bald spot has skin linked to it. There is a significant chance of problems and a lengthy recovery period. There are no sutures necessary with FUE hair transplantation since tiny, minimum holes are only created where the hair strands enter and depart. It suffices to maintain them clean if the regions are left open and planted near together.
FUT hair transplantation can be employed in specific circumstances. For instance, even though the FUT technique is occasionally utilized on hair tissue that has been burned, injured, or otherwise traumatized, it is still a relatively uncommon approach. It is no longer chosen for hair transplantation for the patient’s comfort.
FUT hair transplantation is no longer a popular hair transplantation procedure because of its numerous drawbacks. But in consideration of the patient’s recuperation period and, of course, comfort, the FUT procedure, which saves hair transplant clinics a lot of time and work, has been dropped. If we acknowledge that Turkey is now a global authority in hair transplantation, even though it is still visible in certain hair transplantation clinics overseas, we believe that we are on the correct course.
Why you should choose the FUE technique?
The FUE procedure’s naturalness may be its greatest benefit. If you want a natural-looking hair transplant like David Silva’s Hair Transplantation, you should choose the FUE method. The FUE technique is the best option if you’re looking for a hair transplant procedure that will seem as natural as possible. Even hairdressers are unaware that hair transplantation is done; everyone wants their hair to seem extremely natural following the procedure. This request is quite plausible and valid. This mostly depends on the team’s creative vision and competence throughout the hair transplant procedure. You should look this way for a hair transplant facility whose aesthetics you admire. Hair transplantation can seem quite natural in this condition. Techniques used by the hair transplant surgeon will primarily decide the aspects of naturalness in addition to expertise. Be careful to select the best hair transplant method and facility if you want entirely natural results.
What are the advantages of the FUE technique?
FUE (Follicular unit extraction) method is a hair transplantation technique in which only grafts are taken from the scalp in the donor area, where hair follicles will be taken, without the need for tissue extraction. In this method, there is no need for stitches, hair transplantation is performed without cutting and without the need for a traumatic surgical intervention. The time between sessions does not need to be extended. Today, this method is generally preferred for hair transplant operations. Since there is no surgical intervention in the procedure, patients can decide to have a hair transplant more easily and prefer the FUE method.
In hair transplantation with this technique, hair follicles are taken one by one and transplanted to the bald area. Before the hair follicles are removed, the hair in the donor area is shortened by 1 mm. With local anaesthesia, the area where the hair follicles are taken is anaesthetized. The procedures to be performed on the patients are completed more comfortably and without traces. Compared to other hair transplantation methods, it has quite superior advantages.
- A study is performed only on the hair follicles without removing the tissue in the area where the grafts are taken.
- No incisions or stitches are made in the area where the hair follicles are taken. Here, abrasions with a diameter of less than 1.00 mm occur only where the roots are taken. These scars heal within a few days without leaving any traces behind.
- While applying this technique, the grafts taken from the nape area can be used both in hair transplantation and in moustache, eyebrow and beard transplantation.
- Depending on the healing process of the patients, there is no need to wait too long between sessions. In some patients, sessions can be applied even one day apart.
- The number of grafts that can be taken in one session can be about 10,000. There are 2-3 hairs in each of the grafts.
- 55-60 or more hair transplants per square centimetre can be done in the area where the hair transplant is performed.
- One of the advantages of this method is the absence of pain and tissue sensation loss in patients undergoing hair transplantation after the operation.
- Hair transplantation, which is applied by a professional team with the FUE technique, is successful.
David Silva’s Hair Transplantation Summary (Price, Duration Time, Hospitalization)
|Operation Number||1 or 2||Time to return to work||3 days|
|Operation Time||4-6 hours||Recovery||3 days|
|Anaesthesia||Local Anaesthesia||Persistence of Results||Permanent|
|Sensitivity Time||3 days||Hospital Stay||–|